Monday, February 17, 2014

Movie Saturday

Well... I've got nothing especially fabulous or amazing. But I have been wanting to wear my lightweight, dark forest green, long-sleeve top.

And it happened that my friend and I were meeting to watch "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug!
( <3 <3 that movie so much!)  So I decided to dress like a one of my favorite woodland elves, wearing greens and browns. I even had my mom braid a part of my hair similar to some of the braids we've seen already in some of the Lord of the Rings movies. 


I dressed here in a Forestry sort of green color layed over my brown fancy tank top because it was cool in the morning. I had previously meant to wear my brown corduroys trousers, but it was too warm for that so some lighter comfy ones.



And then for makeup  I used a white and sparkly brush on (it was the very last of it...) , as well as the white (at the left in the picture) and then I added sparkles, because of the wood elves love of starlight.


1 comment: