Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Peach, Pink and Plum

Peach, Pink, Plum


This mornings outfit is more about comfort than style. As I had washed my hair this morning I went for my pink knit hat as it keeps my head warm while my hair air dries and helps ward of cold sensitive headaches that sometimes occur.

Then I rubbed some (Ack. It seems my makeup brush seems to have vanished. >.> ) Colorevolution "Sugar plum" onto my eyes.
except unfortunately it turned out darker than I thought it would and made my face look white. So then I added some Burt's Bees Chapstick "Pomegranate"

 (as you can see it looks much pinker next to my other shade of eyeshadow)


and a dash of "Peach" blush.

Voila!




4 comments:

  1. You have such an eye for colour combination! This selection of purple/pinks looks particularly good on a brunette with fair skin. I'm super excited about this look, and I can't wait to see what other things you come up with during the week. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Your comments have been a real encouragement! :D

      Delete
  2. Lilly, you are beautiful! I love the purple eyeshadow! And ca-ute hat. You look simply adorable. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squee! A comment from my MG as well! *VeryHappy!* Thank you for your complements. :D You're very beautiful and awesome yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete