Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sun and Sunflowers

So this is something I am going to try for a week. Partly inspired by Jennifer Freitag and adonis ephemeral and partially by my good friend Lady Rosebud. And a little by my feeling so good about myself yesterday when I make-up'd my self for going out.



Sun and Sunflowers

Today's outfit consists of  1 brown elastic headband (dollar store bargins!)


Then I used the Gaze Wear eye rub eyeshadow color "Gold digger" on my eyes
followed by Maybelline's Unstoppable eyeliner, color "expresso". It is a soft stick rather like a crayon as opposed to a hard pencil or liquid.

And finally Giovanni's Echo Chic Hair Care More Body Hair Thickener

And Finally!


And I feel great!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! "Gold Digger" is a beautiful colour - especially for your expressive brown eyes. You have a great facial palette and shape and you can do so much with what you have. Not everyone can boast that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jenny! Especially for the complements, this is a real boost to my confidence! :D

    ReplyDelete